Dog Attack Victim?
We'll Help You Get Better.
We help victims of dog attacks get medical treatment, get money for lost wages, and money for pain and suffering.
Three Things The Dog Owner Doesn't Want You to Know
- The dog owner may have insurance that will pay for your injuries including medical bills, lost wages, and pain and suffering.
- You are not limited to physical injuries. The dog Owner is responsible for emotional and psychological injuries.
- The dog owner is responsible even if the dog doesn’t bite you. For example if the dog knocks you down and hurts your back.
Schedule Free Strategy Consultation with a Lawyer. (Normally $500/hr)
Don’t go it alone. Get what you deserve. Avoid insurance traps. Hire a proven dog attack lawyer.
The Difference Between Us and Other Lawyers
We have access to high quality investigative tools, databases, and resources to conduct a thorough investigation of the dog owner so that we leave no stone unturned and no money on the table.
You will get regular, constant communication from your lawyer about the status of your case.
Guarantee that the lawyer fees will not be more than your recovery from a settlement & No Fees if No Recovery. Schedule a consultation to get full terms of guarantee.
About Jonathan Howell, Attorney for Dog Attack Victims
Award Winning Super Lawyer, Jonathan Howell, represents individuals who have been hurt by vicious dogs. He has years of experience in not only holding the dog owner accountable but also making sure the injuries are fully diagnosed and understood which means you get full compensation for what you and your family went through, not just medical bills and lost wages but also emotional distress, pain, and suffering. He represents clients in dog attack cases throughout all of California.
In The Strategy Case Consultation...
You will learn:
- Estimated settlement and verdict range of your case
- Estimated time until case resolves
- Recommended next steps